As you get ready to write your Reading Response post for this week, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite posts from last week. Each makes use of one or more of the week’s readings to think through ideas and they do so by making specific reference to the texts we’ve read and the issues of the course, but are often also connecting those texts and ideas to things they’ve learned in other classes or personal experiences.
Even if you had the pleasure of reading them last week, take a few minutes and look these posts over. This is what I’d love to see more of:
- reschp2’s Reading Response Week 4
- realblueivy’s Reading Response Post #3
- Digitize Rhetoric’s The Marriage of the Semantic and the Visual/Auditory
- Thus Spoke an Undergraduate’s To Tweet, or Not to Tweet?
- Lemonlewis’ Reading Response 3